Save 10% on our How to Find your Voice & Write, Publish, and Sell the Hell out of your Book course bundle.
Original price: $756
Bundled price: $675
Want more mindful stuff for less of your hard-earned money? We thought so.
Get two of Elephant Academy's most-loved self-paced courses, together: How to Find your Voice and How to Write, Publish, & Sell the Hell out of your Book.
What's in the bundle:
Find your Voice.
Come together with an international community of inspired, mindful creators and write something. We’ll help you with finding your voice, building community, and the option to learn to market your writing organically, genuinely, and successfully.
You don't have to want to be a writer—you just have to want to know your heart.
Inside the course, you'll find:
- Our online library of lessons, videos, quizzes & community.
- Training videos from Elephant’s Editor-in-Chief, Waylon Lewis.
- Lessons to help you overcome writer’s block, write with specificity & clarity, & guided writing meditations.
- An online community that's fun, challenging, supportive, and empowering.
- The ability to work through the course at your own pace, on your own terms. No meetings to pencil in on your lunch hour, no staying up all night to finish your material, no adding to the busy busy busy of your everyday life. Just the simple, joyful, community-ful experience of uncovering your sweet voice.
How to Write, Publish, & Sell the Hell out of a Book—with Waylon H. Lewis.
Waylon H. Lewis, author of Things I would like to do with You, shares what he's learned the hard way (so you can rock it the easy way) about how to write, fund, print & sell a book eco-responsibly, independently & (very, very) profitably.
This course is independently led and self-paced. You can work through the material at any speed and as many times as you'd like—it's yours to keep forever.
Inside the course, you'll find:
- The tools you need to start—and finish—your book. Before you put your first word down on paper, we'll help you answer: why are you writing? How can it connect? Can this be my living? What's my voice? Who's my community? Waylon will walk you through a wealth of tools, lists, how-to's, community, writing exercises and tips to get you from here to there.
- How successful, independent publishing works. If you want your story told, we'll teach you how to do it with full control, expert advice, and comparatively huge profits per sale. Understand the different pieces of publishing a book, from choosing a printer to creating a cover design to independent distribution.
- Building an audience & promoting your book—organically. Serialize (it's magic for building a community ready to buy). Crowdfund. Book tour. Eco shipping. Learn how to reach as many readers as possible without being used by Amazon—and take home 90% of the profits from your work, instead of 10%.
90% instead of 10%. Say that out loud, twice.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $756
...founder of Elephant Journal & host of videos & podcasts with Walk the Talk Show, is a 1st generation American Buddhist “Dharma Brat.” Voted #1 in U.S. on twitter for #green twice, Changemaker & Eco Ambassador by Treehugger, Green Hero by Discovery’s Planet Green, Best Shameless Self-Promoter, Prominent Buddhist by Shambhala Sun, & 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness by “Greatist”, Waylon is a mediocre climber, lazy yogi, 365-day bicycle commuter & best friend to Redford (his rescue hound). His aim: to bring the good news re: “the mindful life” beyond the choir. His best-selling book, Things I would like to do with You, examines modern relationships from a Buddhist point of view.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to start?
Interested but not ready?
We'll keep you in the loop about mindful offerings, free events, and new course releases.